View Single Post
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
roller♥coaster Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jamie

Re: Girls an guys; rate these personality traits - November 25th 2011, 02:15 AM

Sexual history: 3. I don't want to be in a relationship with a guy who has either a LOT more or a LOT less experience than I do. That being said, only the extremes would scare me away entirely.
His friends: 7. Eh... friends often come and go anyways.
Penis size: 8. Just doesn't matter to me much. I'm not much of a sex fiend, though...
Drug use (Marijuana): 4. I wouldn't mind an occasional smoker if I liked most other things about him, but because I avoid all kinds of intoxicants myself, it might be a little awkward to date a stoner for me.
Willingness to stand up for you: 3. I don't need a defender, but I want someone who will support me no matter what it is I want to do (assuming it's not something stupid of course).
Religion: 2. I am a headstrong atheist, and I have historically ended up unhappy in a relationship in which my partner was religious. Whether or not you want to believe it, religion will ALWAYS find its way into things...
Motivation/dedication: 1. It's obviously pretty important to actually put effort forth, both in the relationship and in life.
Maturity: 1. Don't think I need to explain that one!

I've never been afraid of the highest heights or afraid of flying high.
I've never been afraid of the wildest fights, not afraid of dying.

I guarantee you'll miss me, 'cause you changed the way you kiss me.

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 762149 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!