View Single Post
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Lugez Offline
Asshole
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Girls an guys; rate these personality traits - November 25th 2011, 08:31 AM

Breast size - 8/10 Doesn't matter to me much, but I'd be lying if I said I don't look.

smoker - 2/10 Pretty big deal to me. Not a smoke fan

drinker - 10/10 or 1/10 This can vary depending on the girl. If I know she doesn't go crazy when drinking then I won't care. If she doesn't drink, then I don't care. But if she's borderline alcoholic then we'll have problems.

weight - 6/10 Not a chubby chaser...But that's just me. But I scored this a bit higher because I would MUCH rather date a heavier woman than a skinnier one.

her friends - 3/10 You can tell alot about any person by the company he/she keeps

intellect - 1/10 I'd like to be able to talk to her about interesting things. Smart doesn't necessarilly mean book-smart, nor do you have to know every fact about biology and history. But just having alot of common sense and practicality works too.

similar interests - 5/10 I want to be able to enjoy doing things we like together, but I'm cool if she has other interests as well. It could even lead to new interests for myself.

athletic - Not sure what you mean here. Do you mean what she physically looks like, or her actual athletic ability?

over-all originality - Again, not sure what this means.

sexual history (amount slept with) - 6/10 I think any partner would want to know their whereabouts

religion - 7/10 I can accept religion, just as long as she isn't psycho about it and she can respect my beliefs. I think it's not the religion itself that worries me, but how it affects her view of the real world and how she treats others based on it.

Last edited by Lugez; November 25th 2011 at 08:39 AM.

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 762149 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!