View Single Post
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
DanceCommander Offline
Don't Panic
I can't get enough

Name: Jordan

Re: Girls an guys; rate these personality traits - November 25th 2011, 09:03 AM

Sexual history: 7/10. I don't really give a damn about how many girls he has been with as long as he is clean.

His friends: 5/10. Getting along with people in his life would be ideal, but if they don't like me it isn't a huge deal so long as they do not disrespect me.

Penis size: 5/10. I like sex, what can I say? Bigger is much more preferable to smaller, and I am not ashamed to say that.

Drug use: 2/10. I don't like drug users, but it's acceptable for my partner to do it once in a while in the company of friends.

Willingness: 2/10. I need someone who is committed to the relationship and wants to be in it and to work to make it happen.

Religion: 6/10. I am mostly a spiritual person and ideally seek other spiritual people, but I am pretty open minded. However, there are some faiths/lack of faiths that I just cannot accept in my partner. In general, I most likely can, but not in someone who is going to be in a relationship with me.

Motivation: 3/10. I need someone that is focused and devoted in some aspect of his life, just so he shows that he can work for something.

Maturity: 1/10. Immaturity is not an option. Period.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where-"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go."

~The Chesire Cat to Alice~

Last edited by DanceCommander; November 25th 2011 at 09:08 AM.
  Send a message via Yahoo to DanceCommander  
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 762149 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!