Thread: I'm Late O_O
View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: I'm Late O_O - November 26th 2011, 03:10 AM

Just remember, like I said on your last post that if you kept stressing that could also make you miss your period, you could have missed or be late for multiple reasons, the morning after pill is one and not to mention if you have been stressing like I said last time that could make it late or make you miss it altogether. I know it's hard but you seriously need to calm down otherwise you'll work yourself up more and have a hysterical pregnancy which it seems like you may already be starting. A hysterical pregnancy is when you worry and stress so much about being pregnant that your body makes itself think it is by giving you "symptoms" like feeling sick or craving odd things, I know, that happened to me. Just calm down, take some deep breaths, do something relaxing and in about 4 days go buy a test to ease your mind even more because the chances of you being pregnant are honestly less than 1%, just calm down and if you can't stop stressing take a test in a few days. Take a few if you have to to calm your mind, but you need to calm down before you stress so much you get a hysterical pregnancy or cause an ulcer or something. Just calm down.

You are worth it keep-holdin-on.tumblr.com

"It's all well and good to apologize to me but if at the end of the day I still mean so little to you, then treat me like a puppy and leave me on the street you dumped me on, don't come back to pick me up just so you can drop me on the concrete again." -Cheye Masters

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)

Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily.