View Single Post
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
how.we.operate. Offline
~Sing Me To Sleep~
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Re: What am I supposed to do?! - November 27th 2011, 06:31 AM

If you took Plan B, you should be fine. The fine print on Plan B says: "When used as directed, Plan B One-Step® is safe and effective. Side effects may include changes in your period, nausea, lower abdominal pain, fatigue, headache, dizziness, and breast tenderness. Some women may have changes in their period, a heavier or lighter next period, or a period that is early or late. If your period is more than a week late, you may be pregnant. If you have severe abdominal pain, you may have an ectopic pregnancy, and should get immediate medical attention." --See the FAQs on Plan B. If your period is late, it can be because of Plan B. As long as you took it within 72 hours of having sex, you should be fine. If you do feel the need, you should take a pregnancy test.

As for him...I know it is hard, but you really need to think of what is going on; he is locked up in jail. I'm not going to lie, but he has gotten himself there and that is his fault. Maybe you need to take a step back--as I said, I think you should at least stop seeing him UNTIL he straightens out. Give him motive to work on his life...otherwise I see him just circling down the drain.
As a teenager, you shouldn't be worrying about a boyfriend in jail...you should be enjoying life and focusing on school or what is important to you. Having a boyfriend is a huge thing and I know it is hard to think about letting him go...but at this point, I really suggest that you consider at least taking a break until he can turn his life around.
That and well, I'm going to be honest, you will meet other boys at school, at college, at work, etc later in life. I don't see the point in waiting around for someone who tends to make poor life decisions.

Also, ask yourself why are you asking all of us for advice? I see it as you are debating sticking around with him or letting him go...and you are holding yourself back because he is nice and you feel bad for him. I don't think those are very good reasons. I don't mean to be rude or anything with any of this post, I'm trying to give you some things to think about. I know you care for him, so it is hard to picture yourself letting go etc-I know how hard that is. I do want to try to help you think about the big picture...is it worth it in the long run?

Leave the past behind, just walk away
When it's over, and the heart break
And the cracks begin to show

*~*~This little girl was alone in the world~*~*
Hold Onto Hope