View Single Post
  (#4803 (permalink)) Old
Viky Offline
Average Joe

Name: Victoira

Points: 10,023, Level: 14 Points: 10,023, Level: 14 Points: 10,023, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 27th 2011, 10:18 PM

Dear Seb,
I still love you... I really wish I hadn't messed things up back in May because it ruined me. I don't think I will ever be the same for better or for worse, mostly the worst but in some ways better. Even though I have always been fairly good about thinking before I do something or speak I've gotten better at it. That in itself has some downs but I truely believe it has made me a better person. In truth I have no clue what I did to you... but you say you love me now and I can't believe you... not after you left me hanging.

Dear Sisisshy,
I love you more than anything. Every day i feel like im closer to losing you one way or another though. Whenever I come close to killing myself I'm in tears because I am scared of losing you, and to be honest when I'm losing you I feel like it's my fault, like i did something wrong. Sisisshy I don't know if you still care about me, but I want you to remember I deal with my family so that you can live you your dream in the Army. I hope your dream comes true soldier...