View Single Post
  (#4812 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 28th 2011, 09:24 PM

I'm doing this to HELP you, and you don't seem to see that. You get all irritated at me because of those people showing up at your house, but you have to realize that I only reported it because I cared about you. And as for the suicide, that too. I don't want to lose you. And then today you have the audacity to tell me that "Oh, I could have always told them about your recent post on TH, the one where you mentioned suicide." No!! At least I'M TRYING to get the help I need, and once I can convince my mother to get me a therapist it'll get BETTER for me. You're not doing ANYTHING to get yourself help, and that's what worries me. It'll just get worse without help and you're not SEEING that. You're not seeing that ANYTHING that P and I are doing is to HELP YOU, not hurt you, and telling guidance about my suicidal thoughts wouldn't be to HELP me, it would be to get BACK at me. Open your eyes and see that I'm doing this because I love you, not to be annoying. I'm just trying to be a good friend.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Reply With Quote