View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
WashoutThePain Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32

Re: Need an impartial opinion - Is is ok that a girlfriend in a long term relationship find other males attractive? - November 30th 2011, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky1 View Post
Hey, but now the problem is that I won't appreciate it if she just stops mentioning it now. She has "planted a seed" now, and even if she doesn't mention it, I (hope I won't but more probably) will think she still thinks that but is just not honest now. She shouldn't have told me in the first place, because I was clueless about it, it would never bother me that way.

Santa, you are genius! - "Maybe it makes her feel better" - that is exactly what she said- her words, when we talked about it. She said she tells me that because it makes her feel very guilty what she feels sometimes, and it makes her feel much better when she is honest.

Oh don't say such things, I am supersticious Of course she hasn't lost interest - I'd feel that. Neither will she, I don't want to brag, but other than being very jelaous and controlling I am an excellent catch in every other aspect, and she knows it And I make her feel loved all the time, and don't intend to stop doing so ever.

I know I am lucky - I know it is so rare and precious to find someone so sincere, and loving I really feel that. And I really feel from deep inside my heart we could make it work forever like this - we were just perfect match in everything. I always bear in mind I could hardly find someone so special ever again. Which is exactly why I want to solve this issue with myself and let it behind us for our sake
Yikes.... controlling? Maybe that's part of your issue. YOU CAN'T CONTROL HER THOUGHTS.

Perhaps you need to simmer down a little. She told you and that's that. Worth ruining a relationship over? No. Worth venting about to us? Sure! I'm sorry this bothers you. It must be hard. BUT, in the grand scheme of things, you've got a rockin' girlfriend. Everytime you get pissed off... just imagine a fantastic time you've had with her instead.

As for me "being a genius" I'm definitely not. I'm just imagining how she must be feeling... and she wants a release, so she tells the person she trusts most. Someone she finds comforting. Which happened to be you.

Last edited by PSY; December 2nd 2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: OP username change.