View Single Post
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
nicky1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 11,007, Level: 15 Points: 11,007, Level: 15 Points: 11,007, Level: 15

Re: Need an impartial opinion - Is is ok that a girlfriend in a long term relationship find other males attractive? - November 30th 2011, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petey View Post
Then tell her that!
You need to tell her that it makes you uncomfortable that she finds your friend attractive, and she talks to you about it.

Really any other analyzing will do nothing if you do not go to the source of your discomfort.
No, really, I got over it now... until the next confession probably

I can't tell her, because it upsets her when I make a big deal out of it. Because honestly it's no big deal. It just makes me feel bad, but it's really not that important. It's my problem I take things too seriously, not hers. I think if I mention it once again to her I will get slapped So I think it's just better to let it go for now. If she heard anything I told her about this so far, she will probably stop doing that, too.

But if she mentions it one more time, I swear to God I will wait a couple of days and when she forgets about it, and then I will start passing comments about her "hot" friends I would like to see if she will still think that's ok