View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
ac2 Offline
Not a n00b

Concerned about a former teacher - December 1st 2011, 08:17 AM

I have been hearing that a teacher I had last year, one that I was really close to, may have an "eating disorder". She is 26 and I go to her for everything, I honestly love her! I have heard from my friends who have her this year that she eats a lot then takes diet pills. She was very skinny the way she was, so I can't imagine her wanting to loose more weight. I've also heard that she brags about being [Edited] and tells the 12 and 13 year olds she coaches at school to loose weight and not eat. She is getting maried in the spring and is marrying a man who has a lot of money. She is incredibly beautiful as well but I never thought all of that would go to her head. She wasn't like this at all last year, so it seems like she has changed for the worst I'm honestly very concerned! I have heard these stories from multiple people so I'm thinking that at least some of it is true, but there is no way for me to know unless I ask her.

I really care about this woman but since she was my teacher I'm not sure if there is anything I can do. I want to talk to her about what I have heard and find out for myself if there is any truth to it but I'm not sure if it would be a good idea. What do you think I should do?

Last edited by PSY; December 3rd 2011 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Please do not post weight numbers on TeenHelp.