View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
nitrax Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,463, Level: 12 Points: 7,463, Level: 12 Points: 7,463, Level: 12

Smile her birthday is coming up... - December 6th 2011, 11:33 PM

Hey guys,

So i've been going out with this girl for technically 3 months. But we've been dating/together/seeing each other since like April/May. I am 17 and she is 17
So her birthday is in two days, I really like her (not love). I want to make something special out of it so she remembers it and i just wanna make her smile/happy. This is probally be our last year together since I am going off to college, so it makes it even more of a specil event.

I have been thinking alot through this and what I came up with was...

-Get her (8) Roses [because her fav # is 8] with a card wishing her happy birthday and asking if she would like to go on a date with me to her favorite ice cream place that she always talks about and wants me to go with her (or just wishing her happy birthday, idk)

-Sourpatch watermelon (her fav candy i guess haha)

-A box that I will make and write all the little memories we've had so far. "Do you remember..." and just fill it up with little papers and write stuff that we have done

- I wanted something else but i can't think of it... what you guys think? Maybe that's enough? Any input is greatly appreciated!

thanks alot sorry for long text!

Last edited by nitrax; December 6th 2011 at 11:42 PM.