View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Minnesota Incest Prank - December 16th 2011, 04:55 AM

Well, there's a couple things to consider before jumping on the "INCEST!" wagon. First off, we are always children to our parents regardless of our ages. Our parents are the people who changed our diapers, put our clothes on, tied our shoes, took us to the doctor...they have done everything in their power to raise us. Hell, my mom has seen me nude even when I was like 11-12 years old. If a mother is willing to literally wipe shit off your ass, then a mother/father would be willing to "make out" (which didn't even look like making out to me) with their kids as a joke. When the people are blindfolded, they don't know what is going on. If a parent is willing to kiss their own kid in front of a large audience that is laughing at them, then they understand their actions; however, a father making out with a daughter in a casual occasion is a different story. Learn to take a joke people. It's kissing...not oral sex.

8 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 776244 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!