View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Magicalisland Offline
Human being
Junior TeenHelper

Name: E. Brill

Something that interests me... - December 18th 2011, 02:56 PM

This is a little odd for me. I'm quite a skeptical person and, while I am vaguely intrigued by the occult, I can't say I know much about it or really believe in it. Anyway, I have a friend (who claims to have some kind of paranormal ability) who finds me fascinating. Apparently I have the brightest and most complex aura she has ever seen. What is also strange that recently she has been unable to look me in the eye because I apparently send her powerful "vibes". She also compared me to an angel because she said it seems like I'm not really there.

Usually I would think it was all nonsense but she really does seem to be in genuine pain whenever I look directly at her (which I feel bad about because I obviously don't want to cause her any pain). I honestly do not believe she is making this up since she tells others about me and does so with the utmost conviction. I find it odd that I of all people could seem so "spiritual" as she put it, since I am an atheist and a natural skeptic. Nevertheless I find it very intriguing. Does anyone know anything about this?