View Single Post
  (#35 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Minnesota Incest Prank - December 20th 2011, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythan View Post
They wiped my ass when I was a baby, when I couldn't take care of myself. That's not a allowance for making out with my mother when I'm in high school, in front of everyone. That's disgusting.
I don't think you're understanding the point I'm trying to make about the relationship between parents and children. Let me reiterate the point I made about parents considering you a child. Your parent(s) most likely consider you "their child" even though you may be a teenager. If they had to, your parent(s) would still wipe your ass. Some parents still do. My uncle had security cameras installed in all his rooms in the house (including bathrooms) because his daughter had a condition that would result in her having spasm attacks. No, you don't want to watch your daughter take a shower or use the restroom, but a parent is willing to go beyond the social norms by taking care of the ones they love. If you don't need help doing something, a parent isn't going to help you. But if you do, even if it's not socially acceptable, they might just help you...whether it's helping you take a shower at 17 years old or whatever. If a parent consents to helping play a practical joke on his/her son/daughter by "making out" with them in front of an audience, then that isn't anything compared to what they HAVE done in the past. You know what would be worse? What if you had a daughter and you found out that they were playing a practical joke and the PRINCIPAL kissed her? But if you were to kiss your daughter (which you probably will do at some point during your parenthood), then the issue would be between your daughter and you...not an issue with the school, or anything else. It's not a big issue because the parents were the ones...not school officials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BECCALICIOUS! View Post
I don't understand how people are saying that this is okay. Did the captains even consent to kissing anyone in the first place?

I don't understand where you get the idea that we ARE saying it's okay. Just because we say it's not a big deal doesn't mean that it's nothing. We are saying it's a slight situation, that's understandable, but it's nothing serious.

Quote:
The whole parent-child thing. Yeah, it's not sex, molestation, whatever you want to call it. But if you were in that position to find out you made out with your mom/dad, how would you feel?

I'd feel the same way I felt when I first saw my mom naked for the first time...I was mortified. 8 years later, however, I can look back and laugh about how I felt because my mom is my mom...if she were to make out with me when I'd be blind-folded, I essentially set myself up because I would never kiss someone without knowing who I'm kissing. Not knowing who I'd kiss is setting someone up for a...dare I say it...practical joke.

Quote:
Yeah, they changed your diapers at one point but how many of you guys walk around the house naked now that you're older?

We grow up, but that doesn't mean that our parents still wouldn't provide support if, for some reason, we had to walk around naked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashes2493 View Post
That video made me a little bit ashamed to be from Minnesota..... just saying. That's just gross. I don't care if my dad wiped my butt or changed my diapers as a kid. That crosses every line imaginable.
Why? Just from one incident that you think that "crosses every line imaginable," you feel ashamed to be from Minnesota? Don't point the finger at the general population when it was only a select few individuals who gave the consent. Like they say, you can lead a mule to water, but you can't force it to drink.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 776244 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!