View Single Post
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I've been here a while

Points: 26,815, Level: 23 Points: 26,815, Level: 23 Points: 26,815, Level: 23

Re: Happy Birthday, Acheron! - December 21st 2011, 01:08 PM

Jazzy, baby, I love it! My cakes are awesome! Especially that last one, because it looks really familiar for some reason. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digilodger
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ACHERON!

I heard a few things haven't gone right for you lately; so these are some . . . eh, "self-fulfilling materials" to cheer yourself up this Christmas (assuming that you don't have a significant other to cheer you up)
Bwahahaha. Good thing I wasn't drinking anything. Thanks for the suggestions, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty.
Try to be good.
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia
3. dance around nekkid. [you know you want to]
and send me pictures
Lou, I'm surprised at you. A project administrator asking for naked pictures? I should report you for sexual harassment.

But I'd forgotten about your excellent taste in drinks. We should split a bottle sometime. Or, y'know, have a bottle each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow.
Acheron. HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY.

Honestly, I do hate you. But trust me, I love you.
Just roll with it.

AND IF YOU SEND LOU PICS, YOU BETTER SEND ME SOME TOO.
Hate you more, little one. But love you too. Now come to England so I can squeeze you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas
(n.b. I will probably assault you on msn sometime soon with all inquiries of an English nature that Jas can't answer, seeing as my moving date is a week away and I know shit all about how to live on your island. Fair warning.)
I might have to block you.

But nah, I can help you out. Be the Neytiri to your Jake Sully.

To everyone: thanks a lot for the birthday wishes, and rest assured that I had a good time. Snuggles for all of you, especially the redheads.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.