View Single Post
  (#4878 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,635, Level: 59 Points: 172,635, Level: 59 Points: 172,635, Level: 59

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 22nd 2011, 10:33 AM

MS: You told me to tell you when I felt the urge to cut so I wouldn't relapse. I promised that I would. I have broken that promise and have relapsed twice now. I'm sorry.

To my guidance counselor: I don't know if you're ever going to look at my profile again, therefore I don't know if you're going to see this or not, but I kind of am posting it FOR you to see it if you DO look around again. Yes, you may have noticed I have relapsed and cut myself twice now. Please don't tell my parents. =/ I know you have to, the whole mandatory reporter thing, but I didn't tell you directly to begin with and they'll lock me up for 72 hours. I don't need that. I swear to God I have my intake for therapy on Wednesday and it lasts two hours long and I don't think my mother will take me at all if she knows I've relapsed. I'll show you, I'll show the nurse, but please don't tell my parents.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive