View Single Post
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
A Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 10,052, Level: 14 Points: 10,052, Level: 14 Points: 10,052, Level: 14

Re: "Rape Simulator" Video Game - March 10th 2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlyheartbeat View Post
Facist? Please, I am a rape victim, terribly sorry for being offended.
Books encouraging rape and murder, yes.
I am not intolerant, when I am being told I'm wrong for an opinion that cannot be right nor wrong, then I get irritated.
I know people don't choose, but the world need not be subjected to having a video game such as that. They can find their fixes online, and read erotic stories if they so wish.
It doesn't encourage rape or murder, it just portrays it.

You just want to subjugate people with different tastes than your own, you are supremely intolerant and ignorant. It's aggravating. If you don't like it, don't play it. It's as simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamverybeautiful View Post
I think it's interesting that the girls are against it and guys are for it.....
Think about it. Girls are more likely to be sexually assaulted than guys. The guys don't make such a big deal because they probably haven't or will never be sexually assaulted, therefore, they can't emotionally connect with this issue...

I'm not saying to ban it or sell it. What I'm saying is that guys should see this issue through a woman's eyes, since it affects us most. Imagine being a rape victim and coming across this video game.
It's better to have clarity than to make decisions based on capricious emotions, decisions should be made logically.