View Single Post
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
sammy l Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 11,320, Level: 15 Points: 11,320, Level: 15 Points: 11,320, Level: 15

Re: Boyfriends really big penis still growing? - December 30th 2011, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maloo View Post
My boyfriend's WRIST isn't quite 7.5 inches around, and he's stocky. I just don't see it being possible. And if it is possible, it'd be useless, because the vast majority of girls wouldn't be able to do anything with it without being in a lot of pain.
well your "stocky boyfriend" must be the thinnest stocky person ever. a 12 oz soda can is about 7.8in circumference and the upper lip of a soda can is about 6.6in circumference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelios View Post

It doesnt work like that when measuring a penis you don't multiply by pi you divide the circumference by pi = diameter
are you a moron? {Circumference / Pi = Diameter} is the same thing as {Diameter x Pi = Circumference} you just took what i said and flipped it.

and im serious. i got a cloth measuring tape and measure the circumference. its like 7 inches on the dot. and its deffinitly still growing. i measured the length again too and now its just over 11.2 inches. that's over half an inch longer than when i measured it like 2 and a half months ago. i really love him and all but if it keeps growing i dont know what were gonna do. any bigger and it will just get in the way and maybe even be a problem. help please?

-and even if you dont believe this is real, so what! just pretend the numbers are smaller and then give your advice. simple as that. no need to call me a liar when you dont even know. plus that just makes it harder for me to seek help when all people do is call me a liar then leave-
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 776233 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!