View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Re: exercise ? - March 10th 2009, 11:12 PM

Hey,

I know it can get really frustrating, the important thing to keep in mind is to keep with it. But, I do suggest changing it up a little bit. Eventually, you'll get used to the crunches and they won't have any kind of affect after a while. If you're trying to lose fat, you can't simply work on one area and expect it to disappear. You can't pick where you lose fat. Your body will do that for you. Like Elle said, you might want to try mixing it up a little bit. Just doing crunches won't do an awful lot. You could try jogging, work out videos, work out classes, etc. There are many things out there specifically designed to build abdominal muscle. As for your thighs, squats are amazing. Bike riding works well too. Instead of treating these things as a work out, you can try making it fun. Join a sports team or invite a friend along for a bike ride. Building muscle and getting fit doesn't have to be repetitive and boring. I hope this helped a bit. By the way, welcome to TH. If you need anything, let me know.

~Stay strong and have faith.

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..