Thread: Triggering (Abuse): Was this sexual abuse?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Staru Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question Was this sexual abuse? - January 2nd 2012, 02:35 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hi, I am a new member here, and I am struggling with some memories of my childhood. From the ages of 9 to 11, I believe I could have been abused, but I'm not sure if it is abuse.

-A kid a little older than me first started my touching me inappropriately. He did this for awhile, and then he started fingering me. I told him it hurt, and I asked him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. I told my mom, but she didn't believe me.

-Neighbor kids used to force me to take my clothes off. When I didn't, they locked me in their garage, and threatened to kill me. One had a baseball bat. I'm missing some big details to this story, so I don't have a clear memory of what happened.

-More recently, my pastor gave me a weird massage, and was touching my breasts. He made me extremely uncomfortable.

Sorry, I can't share anymore, but was this wrong? Is this considered abuse?