View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Greenie Offline
ribbit
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Amy

Re: I used to think people cared about me but, if they dont even notice im suicidal, how can they really? - January 4th 2012, 10:17 AM

Hey there
I'm quite sure that even if people don't know you're suicidal, they still care about you, and would definitely care if they knew you may not be there any more. And I know how much it hurts to have a reaction like that, if they're angry it's usually because they really do care about you and don't want that to be happening to you for your safety and wellbeing. If they act like they don't care, it's more likely that they don't know what to do, they do care but don't want to do or say the wrong thing because they don't fully understand things like cutting. Nevertheless reactions like these really do hurt. Is there someone else you can tell, like a parent, teacher or counsellor?

I've been through this before and I understand how horrible an experience this is, but I'll let you know, it won't last forever if you're able to get support.

Hang in there, stay strong. Coz you don't deserve to be thinking like this. Feel free to message me <3
Amy