Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shawn

Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaur Trainer View Post

To be honest, I am fairly inconsistent when it comes to fapping. I'd like to think I have a fairly high sex drive, and I used to do it a lot, but I have found that the cessation of masturbatory activities has actually influenced my mood, energy level, etc. I realize that's not so much what the thread is about but I figured I'd throw it in there anyways.

I try and go for long periods of time without, but it usually doesn't work out that way.

So, final answer

*drumroll*

About once every ~8 or 9 days. I feel like this is pretty atypical for someone at my age with my sex drive, which is why I am so talkative about it.
Dude, it's exactly the discussion or comment I posted for. Me and my friends talk about this all the time and we argue about it too.

But in all my discussions with buds, my uncles, my Dad and my best friend/brother I have NEVER heard the deed called "fapping". Please tell me where that comes from and how it relates to beatin it. I can't wait to get to school tomorrow and ask who "fapped" this weekend.

So, how old are you, and how does stopping affect your mood and energy?

Because of some stupid shit that I did I haven't been able to spank it for about a week. I'm about to explode. Once when my Dad was chastising me for beatin off too much, I told him that a lot of times it relaxes me, makes me feel more focused. He told me that was probably true, but nobody needs to be that relaxed.

15 Straight - Loving Life - Love meeting new peeps - Want to help if I can

Girl: "My doctor says I can't have sex for a while."
Boy: "What does your dentist say?"
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 790413 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!