(#10 (permalink)) Old
Choose Offline
Invest in yourself.
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn K. View Post
But in all my discussions with buds, my uncles, my Dad and my best friend/brother I have NEVER heard the deed called "fapping". Please tell me where that comes from and how it relates to beatin it. I can't wait to get to school tomorrow and ask who "fapped" this weekend.

So, how old are you, and how does stopping affect your mood and energy?

Because of some stupid shit that I did I haven't been able to spank it for about a week. I'm about to explode. Once when my Dad was chastising me for beatin off too much, I told him that a lot of times it relaxes me, makes me feel more focused. He told me that was probably true, but nobody needs to be that relaxed.
I honestly thought it was internet slang. I think it relates to the sounds most dudes make while doing it? I would have to agree with Acheron above/ below in that I feel overall more motivated to get up and do things (both literally and figuratively). I find that I need less sleep and I am more ready to attack the day when I have gone for a little while with no masturbation. I know the benefits of regular masturbation- relief of stress, benefits to the prostate, general calmness, relief of that "horny" feeling- but most of those can be duplicated with actual regular sex, which is the goal.

To elaborate:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
Once or twice a week, I guess. Sometimes less. Maybe this is just superstition, but I think that not fapping all the time gives me more of a drive to approach girls, and more of a drive to escalate things with them.
I agree. I feel much more flirty and put out a much more sexual vibe than I would otherwise. It's easier to go without when you're getting laid regularly too.

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live"

-Richard Safreed

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 790413 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!