Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shawn

Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaur Trainer View Post
I honestly thought it was internet slang. I think it relates to the sounds most dudes make while doing it? I would have to agree with Acheron above/ below in that I feel overall more motivated to get up and do things (both literally and figuratively). I find that I need less sleep and I am more ready to attack the day when I have gone for a little while with no masturbation. I know the benefits of regular masturbation- relief of stress, benefits to the prostate, general calmness, relief of that "horny" feeling- but most of those can be duplicated with actual regular sex, which is the goal.

To elaborate:

I agree. I feel much more flirty and put out a much more sexual vibe than I would otherwise. It's easier to go without when you're getting laid regularly too.
My brother just Googled it and that's exactly what it said.

I do not get much relief of the horny feeling from masturbating though. I swear I am horny nearly 24/7. If I wasn't involved in so much other stuff I'd be beatin it 10 times a day. My elders say I'm oversexed and it runs in my family. Don't know if it's true or not, but I started when I was like 10 or 11 and I wanna do it more now not less.

And since I won't be having "regular" sex anytime soon, I'll have to settle for the "right-handed" benefits.

15 Straight - Loving Life - Love meeting new peeps - Want to help if I can

Girl: "My doctor says I can't have sex for a while."
Boy: "What does your dentist say?"
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 790413 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!