Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shawn

Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 10th 2012, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptdean View Post
I think so yeah, though it was more out of habit that i did it back then, maybe 2-3 times a week. Ive had a sexual relationship but that wasnt until recently. But also now in the last year or so ive had problems getting erections (without touching) unless with a woman, and im sure most other men dont have this problem. I personally wouldnt do it if i was getting more sex, but some people feel they need more than that.
My friend, my cousin, and I were talking about this today. I began to realize that it's been a week since I last "fapped", and I won't finish my meds until Wednesday... But I don't have this great urge or anything like that. I seem to be getting the same number of erections each day (and night), but since I can't yank it right now, I don't and there doesn't seem to be any affect. Something else just occupies my time.

We were wondering if maybe alot of times we beat off out of HABIT, just like you said, rather than out of some need to release horniness, or stress, or to relax . I admitted it could be in my case, but only sometimes. The majority of the time I gotta rub one out or I won't be able to function. My friend and cousin (the 22 yr. old with the girlfriend) said they don't think it's a habit with them. Hard to say, I could see how you could get hooked on the good feeling and not realize it.

15 Straight - Loving Life - Love meeting new peeps - Want to help if I can

Girl: "My doctor says I can't have sex for a while."
Boy: "What does your dentist say?"
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 790413 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!