View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
_sunsets64. Offline
dreaming of a glass castle...
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Re: I gave her my heart and she shattered it - January 11th 2012, 04:37 AM

Wow. This is such a cute story, up until three weeks ago. I'm so sorry that it didn't work out between you two, but no, I don't know that it's totally over. However, sometimes relationships don't last forever. People walk in and out of our lives all the time, some just leave more of an imprint than others. You two have obviously greatly affected each others' lives permanently--neither of you would be who are today without having met the other, and who knows if you'd even be here at all? But just because it may have ended, doesn't mean it wasn't incredibly special or meaningful while it lasted. Everything happens for a reason, and you two were brought into each others' lives to save each other and help each other, and now, I think, maybe she's realized that she wants a close-distance relationship so she can hug the person she loves. I know it sucks that you live so far away and that person couldn't be you, but maybe this is a chance for you, too--I know it feels like she was it, but you have no idea who's out there, just waiting for you to meet or get to know, and your relationship with her has prepared you for all of that and made you, you.
It sounds to me like she's trying to distance herself from you, but that she's hurting too. I think she misses you just as much as you miss her, which is why she's been crying and why she's avoiding your old communication websites and such. But she's trying to move on--you could try to talk to her, but it sounds like she's trying to move on. And I know you don't want to hear this, but years from now, maybe you'll realize it was for the better and you two will be best friends, attending each others' weddings and still just as important to the other, just in new ways. I think she wants some space right now, though, because she's in pain, but that's just my opinion.
I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted to hear or if none of this helped. I hope it gets better for you, though--hang in there, and feel free to message me anytime you want to talk

"Those 3 words are said too much, but not enough" <3
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender."

PM/VM me if you ever need someone to talk to or just want to chat (:
http://liveforthememories.tumblr.com/