View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
KatNap Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Kat

Points: 8,954, Level: 13 Points: 8,954, Level: 13 Points: 8,954, Level: 13

God im so lonely. - January 14th 2012, 02:19 AM

I took a year off. All my friends moved away. My boyfriend moved away. All I do is work, come home, sleep, go to work. It's another Friday night and i'm stuck inside with no plans. I work at a hospital so everyone there is 30years old or older. I can't become friends with these people, it's not realistic. Maybe some of you will say.."Join a club!" I have no time for that. I'm taking online courses so that i'll hopefully get into collage next year and get on with my life. And I need to be working so that I can move into residence and hopefully gain a social life. I feel so lonely and so depressed. I want to be out doing something. Going to parties..socializing..my boyfriends at a frat party right now and all I can think about is how much fun he must be having with all his friends and how exciting it all must be. And i'm just so god damn miserable with my life right now.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot / Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.