Thread: Female Advice Preferred: My girlfriend told me...
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Wolfram22 Offline
Genius in training
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ben

Points: 7,840, Level: 12 Points: 7,840, Level: 12 Points: 7,840, Level: 12

Exclamation My girlfriend told me... - January 16th 2012, 09:18 PM

Ok, so I've been dating my pastor's daughter for about three months now. She randomly asked me two days ago how far I would go before marriage. I told her that I doubted I would go far as I find sex to be something special to be shared between two people who love each other. She then wanted to know what I thought about something that she described as "crazy taboo and personal" and "more scandalous than sex." I didn't know what she meant until she finally told me that it was "basically sex... with only one person..." I told her that I never thought about it because I hadn't. I asked her what she thought about it and she told me and I quote, "[i] don't think it's a good thing to do all the time... But, you know, sometimes... It's hard not to... Yeah." To say the very least, I was surprised. I don't know what to make of this. It's been causing me a lot of stress and I need to get it out. She also asked me late last night (12:00 midnight or so) "If you were with me right now... And could do anything... What would you do? Specifically?" She has expressed to me that she wants to save herself for marriage as well, but she is sending off so many different signals. I need some help here. What does she really mean by all of this?
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 797249 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!