View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Patricia92 Offline
Child of God
Not a n00b

Name: Patricia

Points: 10,763, Level: 15 Points: 10,763, Level: 15 Points: 10,763, Level: 15

Unhappy Depressed, bored, lonely... - January 17th 2012, 04:25 PM

Many of you already know my story, but for those of you who don't, I'll go ahead and tell it again. For those of you who do know, skip this unless you have new suggestions.

I graduated high school nearly two years ago. I am not in college, and I do not have a job or a social life. I stay at home nearly 24/7. I am not being held hostage by my parents. It's just the way it is. Not all of us can afford to go to college straight after high school and not all of us can find a job in a science/math oriented society. I have tried blogging, doing things on TH, and even creating my own websites, but nothing is working.

I get really discouraged because I don't have a support system. I don't have motivation. It makes me depressed and lonely. I deal with boredom every freakin day and it's taking a toll on me. I don't know what else to do.

If there is absolutely anyone out there who knows what I am going through PLEASE let me know. I don't want to be the only one putting up with this.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9