Thread: Female Advice Preferred: My girlfriend told me...
View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: My girlfriend told me... - January 17th 2012, 09:48 PM

I would ask her about why she's all of a sudden interested in more being more sexual with you. If she wants to save herself for marriage, and so do you, that's awesome. Having that in common and understanding the origional intent for sex is great. But as for now, I would ask her why she's speaking this way and wanting a stronger and more sexual physical relationship. It could just be horomones as most people are saying, but it could also be something else. Maybe she feels as though the relationship isn't as strong and thinks that participating in that way will make it stronger.

Also, if you guys follow the bible, sex is created for marriage. Song of Solomon is all about the relationships between husband and wife. Maybe your girlfriend feels as though you two are closely bonded like people in marriage. However, that doesn't mean that sexual activity is accepted, and it seems like you understand that pretty well.

I really believe that talking to her and asking her about it will clear a lot of things up.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 797249 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!