Thread: Female Advice Preferred: My girlfriend told me...
View Single Post
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Points: 15,150, Level: 17 Points: 15,150, Level: 17 Points: 15,150, Level: 17

Re: My girlfriend told me... - January 18th 2012, 04:55 PM

OK, here's what I think is going on: often preacher's daughters want to do something sexual to prove to themselves that they're not the goodie-goodies they think they're supposed to be as preacher's daughters.

You're two years younger than she is so you're "safe". She could fool around with you without the risk of being obligated to a "relationship" since you're "too young for her"and Also, I'm sure she feels like she'll have more control over the situation. You're not likely to get aggressive and demand sex. And what if you told someone? She's off to college soon and you're still in HS.

If you want to do something with her you're old enough to know what you're doing and I don't see any harm in it at all. Since she's 'saving herself for marriage' she's not going to want to go farther than oral, and that's ok since there's very little risk in that. Relax, have fun and enjoy cuddling if you want to. Looks like she does.

What just happened?
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 797249 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!