Thread: Female Advice Preferred: My girlfriend told me...
View Single Post
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25

Re: My girlfriend told me... - January 19th 2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfram22 View Post
Ok, so I've been dating my pastor's daughter for about three months now.
I think that deserves a brofist right there. A pastor's daughter? You daredevil, you.

Quote:
She randomly asked me two days ago how far I would go before marriage. I told her that I doubted I would go far as I find sex to be something special to be shared between two people who love each other.
You've been dating this woman for 3 months, so do you believe that you love her? If you believe that you love her, then sex is an option.

Quote:
She then wanted to know what I thought about something that she described as "crazy taboo and personal" and "more scandalous than sex." I didn't know what she meant until she finally told me that it was "basically sex... with only one person..." I told her that I never thought about it because I hadn't. I asked her what she thought about it and she told me and I quote, "[i] don't think it's a good thing to do all the time... But, you know, sometimes... It's hard not to... Yeah."
It's pretty obvious that she's throwing herself at you. She's been dating you for three months and is considering the possibility of having sex with you, even though you seem to be attending church on a regular basis.

Quote:
To say the very least, I was surprised. I don't know what to make of this. It's been causing me a lot of stress and I need to get it out.
You need to ask yourself the question...why are you stressed out in the first place. You have a girlfriend who is potentially willing to have premarital sex with you, and you're not sure if you should go against that or not. Consider this...do you think it is because it's the pastor's daughter that you are concerned? Do you feel that, perhaps, her father will disown her if he were to find out that his own daughter had premarital sex? Would you feel that you would be banned from the church? When you make sense of it all, exclude the fact that the father of the woman you're dating is a pastor and pretend he's just like any other father. Also, I think it's important to understand that marriage is not an indication whether or not someone loves another person. You don't have to get married to love someone, so if you feel that you will only have sex with her when you're married because you feel that marriage will only show that you truly love someone, I don't think that's true. If you love her and would like to have sex with her, then base the decision solely on whether or not you're willing to live that kind of sin, and that alone. I think that may clear some things up to make your decision a little bit more confident.

Quote:
She also asked me late last night (12:00 midnight or so) "If you were with me right now... And could do anything... What would you do? Specifically?" She has expressed to me that she wants to save herself for marriage as well, but she is sending off so many different signals.
People will always have temptation, and sometimes people get a little carried away. You need to have a talk with her about her expressing herself because if she continues to express herself in a sexual manner, then you're either going to be teased to the point that you'll leave her, or masturbate 10 times a day until your penis falls off.

A lot of women say that they're "saving it for marriage," but the truth of the matter is that...most women really mean that they're saving it for someone worth the potential sin. Anyone can say that they're saving it for marriage. A year or so ago, I was saying that I'm saving it for marriage...but that's only because I couldn't find anyone who would date me! Just because she says she is doesn't automatically mean she actually is, because she could very well be wanting to have sex when a good opportunity comes up, and it seems to me that she's knocking on your door. For whatever reason, maybe she feels that she loves you or maybe she just feels...to hell with this, I'm sick of being a pastor's daughter. I wanna be a daughter, and I wanna fuck! Whatever the reason, you need to have a chat with her about future plans, and if you're willing to proceed with whatever she offers you, make sure that it's worth it. If you claim to be religious, you potentially know the consequences.

Last edited by Brandon; January 19th 2012 at 05:31 PM.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 797249 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!