Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shawn

Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14

Cool Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 19th 2012, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCraig View Post
Hi Guys!!

I hope you're having a dandy day.

At the risk of hearing a few of you go 'eww' ...

I masturbate almost every day.

Why 'eww'?

Because some younger guys [And girls] are unsure of what to think when it comes to the idea of an older person - older guy - still 'doing it'.

But really. Isn't that GOOD NEWS?

Did you really want your abilty to appreciate your body - in all sorts of ways - to END simply because of the number of birthday candles on your cake?!

Be good to your body and you'll improve the odds in your favour of your body being good to you. And when it comes to the prostate - masturbation [Or at least having an orgasm every few days] is a GOOD thing. So don't 'jack off' for FUN! 'Jack off' for medical reasons!! haha

GREAT BIG HUG
Craig!!
Craig, I am so glad you posted in this thread. I'm not one of the youngsters that has trouble imagining grown ups masturbating. My Dad and Uncles have always been very open with me about it. But some of my friends act as if it's impossible or something. The extremes they go through to keep their dads from finding out they're beating off makes me laugh. Like their Dad doesn't KNOW they are and isn't doing it once in a while too.

Some of my friends have the communication with their parents that I have with mine, but most don't and I think it causes problems because it's treated as if it's this dirty little secret when WE'RE ALL DOING IT.

My Dad once told me when we were having a "guy talk", "Why would I stop doing something that took me so many years to get right."

Thanks for taking the poll. We're getting stats to compare to the girls poll.

15 Straight - Loving Life - Love meeting new peeps - Want to help if I can

Girl: "My doctor says I can't have sex for a while."
Boy: "What does your dentist say?"
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 790413 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!