View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
kite8k2 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 8,994, Level: 13 Points: 8,994, Level: 13 Points: 8,994, Level: 13

We may have gotten pregnant - January 21st 2012, 09:52 AM

Well....This girl that I have been dating for a while now might be pregnant.
We arent sure just yet but I am taking precautions just in case. She and I spoke a few nights ago while she was staying over about it. She said she couldnt be pregnant because of her mother and step-father. This makes me think that if she does get pregnant she could be considering an abortion.

This worries me because I am Pro-Life except for when it comes to life-threatening pregnancies or rape/ incest related ones. Im even more worried as she isnt showing signs of being concerned about it at the moment and I myself have been stressing out about it quite a lot. Our condom broke which is why this is becoming a issue. I went to the planned parenthood clinic and got her a plan B pill just to ensure an extra layer of security but like condoms and birth control its not 100%. She wasnt on Birth control because she went back home for winter break while college was out.

What can I do if we are indeed pregnant. I would like to keep the baby myself and take the responisbility to ensure the safety of her and it. I dont want to run off like some people do. I made my bed and I will lay in it. I just dont know how to approach this Abortion possibility. I think she is only considering if because of her mom and dad. By the time summer hits she will be showing more than likely if she is pregnant and when she comes back to school she will have the baby within a month unless complications arise.

I may be thinking too in depth about it but I really want to get things sorted in my head JUST IN CASE it does come to that point.

Any suggestions?