View Single Post
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 38,245, Level: 28 Points: 38,245, Level: 28 Points: 38,245, Level: 28

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 21st 2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn K. View Post

Craig, I am so glad you posted in this thread. I'm not one of the youngsters that has trouble imagining grown ups masturbating. My Dad and Uncles have always been very open with me about it. But some of my friends act as if it's impossible or something. The extremes they go through to keep their dads from finding out they're beating off makes me laugh. Like their Dad doesn't KNOW they are and isn't doing it once in a while too.

Some of my friends have the communication with their parents that I have with mine, but most don't and I think it causes problems because it's treated as if it's this dirty little secret when WE'RE ALL DOING IT.

My Dad once told me when we were having a "guy talk", "Why would I stop doing something that took me so many years to get right."

Thanks for taking the poll. We're getting stats to compare to the girls poll.
Hi Shawn!!

I hope you're having a groovy day!

I enjoyed reading your response to MY response! Many of us - myself included - envy the openness you have with your dad. I think it's great. Because that's how it's supposed to be. Sadly though - like you said - it's not always like that. SHAME is passed down from one generation to the next. It's only when someone finds the courage to forge a new path does something good happen. But it's worth it. And you are proof of that. Someone from your past - maybe your dad - maybe his dad - refused to embrace the silliness of shame!

You and I can help others find that courage by letting them know it's OK to be HUMAN!!

GREAT BIG HUG
Craig!!
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 790413 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!