Thread: Male Advice Preferred: Guys opinion of stretch marks?
View Single Post
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: Guys opinion of stretch marks? - January 21st 2012, 06:32 PM

I've had stretch marks on my breasts, hips and thighs for as long as I can remember. I know I got them around puberty, and when I was your age, I'd lie to people and say they were cuts from a really bad accident I was in as a kid. After a while, I just said "Eff it" and told them. It couldn't hurt to tell the truth, and if he really liked me for me, he wouldn't care about the stretch marks I had acquired while going through puberty. Guess what? NONE of my boyfriends have said a thing about them. They've all been fine with it.

Now, stretch marks can never really GO away. They CAN fade however. Sun bathing works wonders for this in fading them out, but so do creams. In order for them to go away forever, you'd have to go through a very painful, VERY expensive laser surgery. I'd suggest you just let them fade by using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream. This is what I used to prevent stretch marks, and to help the ones already there fade.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011