Thread: Male Advice Preferred: Guys opinion of stretch marks?
View Single Post
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
~*Rach*~ Offline
FREE HUGS! :D
Not a n00b

Points: 9,884, Level: 14 Points: 9,884, Level: 14 Points: 9,884, Level: 14

Re: Guys opinion of stretch marks? - January 22nd 2012, 04:07 PM

Hey there. I totally agree with most of the other posts. I dont think many guys would mind, or even notice them.

As for 'hiding' them, I just wanted to pop in and explain a few things. I work in ahealth food store, and I see SO many women come in horrified, and wanting them to disappear as fast as possible. I myself, have ALOT of stretch marks, and like you, I am SUPER self conscious about them. After working in the store for years, I found that the best ways to make stretch marks fade, and turn silvery, and almost disapear, is to use almond, or apricot oil. Sounds weird, but I have tried all the creams etc, and these as the things I have found myself, from others and read about, that work the most. You can pick up the oils in most supermarkets over here, but if you cant get them in the supermarkets, try the chemists or health food stores. Good luck Kayla. Do try to remember that no matter what you your stretch marks make you feel, you are increadibly beautiful, and boys should, and one day will, love you for YOU. Stretch marks and all. My inbox is open if you want to pop me a PM or VM. Take care lovely

- Rach
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Smile!!
You are gorgous! Always remember that
Feel Free to PM me any time.
"The fear of fighting is a fighting fear"