View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Megan1 Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Valentine's Day Gifts - January 27th 2012, 10:02 PM

If this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it. It seemed to fit here best though.

Background information: I am 18 and my boyfriend is 20. This my first dating relationship and his second. We have only been dating for 2 months, but we've been friends for 2 years and best friends for a little over 1 year.

I know I'm thinking a little far ahead, but I've been thinking about giving him something for Valentine's Day and I was wondering what you girls are doing/have done for your boyfriends and if you have any suggestions. Guys can answer too if you have ideas. It can't be expensive, but it can be more than just a card or candy (and he doesn't really eat candy, so not that). I want it to be kind of personal, meaning not something typical like cologne....but I also don't want it to be overly romantic because we are only dating, not married. To us, dating is just a time to decide if we are going to get married. We don't want to act like we belong to each other, but I also appreciate his friendship and love so much and want to express that somehow with whatever I give him. I'm definitely writing him a card, and I have a few other ideas to go with it, but I wanted to get some more ideas before I decide for sure.

Thanks in advance.