View Single Post
  (#5045 (permalink)) Old
MusicIsEverything Offline
Average Joe

Points: 8,622, Level: 13 Points: 8,622, Level: 13 Points: 8,622, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2012, 11:41 AM

Brooke-
Remember the day in 4th grade where one of my very best friends decided she hated me because of you? I went home crying. Did you know that? Would you have cared? I don't think so. Did you know that you ruined the better part of elementary school for me? It doesn't sound like a big deal, but for a ten year old, it can hurt pretty bad. The worst part is, I learned to ignore your stupid words, but that hurt will never completely go away. You left me with that feeling that there is something wrong with me, that I'm messed up, that I'm undeserving. And you know what? I hope that all comes back to you. Eventually you'll figure out what it feels like to have somebody screw with your life like that. I hate you and I hope the weigh of those words will sink in eventually.
But right now all that matters are your cute clothes and making sure everybody else thinks you are "cool." What a way to waste your life. Bitch.

You believe there's somewhere else
Where it's easier than this
And you see outside yourself
And you buy the hole you'll fill
-Foo Fighters