View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
foreveryoung18 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,896, Level: 13 Points: 7,896, Level: 13 Points: 7,896, Level: 13

Who to tell? Just found out I'm pregnant? - February 4th 2012, 09:44 PM

Not sure if I'm allowed to post here but not sure if I should post this in the relationship or rape&abuse or pregnancy... Either way here I go. I am pregnant. I took a test and it was a faint positive not like last one it was definantly a line as I thought my period never is this late and now I'm nearly 5 weeks off my lmp by the time I go to the dr I'll be 5 weeks. It's been a little over 2 weeks since getting knocked up... I'm on a 21.5 days cycle exactly so I have known for a while something wasn't right... and have a visit with my dr. next Monday for other reasons. Over the weekend, me and my ex have made peace between us and hopefully things can go smoother than they have. I told him I wasn't pregnant I actually thought I might have gotten my period at one point because I have cramps and a lot of discharge but I feel actually more energetic now. Anyway now that everything's seemed better but not all the way of course still there's the legal side to this. A little while ago we reported each other for abuse. So there's been a lot of drama. I'm thinking since we both want nothing to do with each other and just everything to go away including legally that I shouldn't tell him that I'm pregnant. I'm not sure I'm keeping it or not. Likely I will I think matters on several factors. Thing is I'd have to hide that I'm pregnant at school in this town and work he goes there frequently. I wanted to leave town soon but surely I have to tell my family. I feel like unsafe having his child if he's involved. When I thought I might be pregnant he was abusive and I don't want to deal with that. And I don't know like it could be used against me. But at the same time I texted him about having sex and being pregnant. So I guess if it really doesn't matter the evidence is there I just have to wait and see if anything will be done... If I can get through this ordeal peacefully I just don't know how to hide the pregnancy at school. I'm scared of him if he finds out I'm pregnant and keeping it if he'll have a worst response. I know now it's an issue to have a child now. But I don't what I'm supposed to do about him. Should I just admit it's not his? He has a condition called pais so his fertility and likely to father a child is unlikely or slimmer. So it's more like that if there was another guy I was with I could just say it's theirs. I don't have anyone though I was fully devoted to him I'd never had cheated on him.... I don't know how to pretend it's not his though. I guess socially my life is in the toilet anyway... I don't know if I even want to tell family because I'd like to know what I'm going to do before I tell them... I don't want to be swayed into anything. I don't even really like the thought of adoption if I were to keep it it would be to parent. I'm an adult I can do it. I know I can. I just am scared. I don't want this to turn worse with my ex and I don't want to do anything I'll regret. Advice??

Last edited by foreveryoung18; February 5th 2012 at 01:32 AM.