View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
abbiekadabbie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy I need advice ASAP - February 8th 2012, 03:13 PM

Hi,
I have posted here before and i have gotten really good advice in the past. I really need advice on what to do. I tried killing myself for the second time a couple days ago. There are a few people who know but all except one yelled at me for letting it get that far.
I want to tell my guidance counselor but i really dont know how. A couple of months ago my name was reported for cutting and being suicidal. Ever since then my counselor has been checking up on me but i keep telling her im okay even though im not. I'm lieing to her because when my name was reported my mom didnt do anything about it. She talked about getting me help but it never happened. Regardless i'm living with my grandparents because my mother broke her knee and is in a rehab hospital for it (she has a whole host of other medical problems).
I almost told my counselor but i chickened out at the last second. I really need help because i have very few things that are keeping me alive right now. Please i really dont know what to do.