(#33 (permalink)) Old
Digilodger Offline
Establishing My Digital Home
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 13,259, Level: 16 Points: 13,259, Level: 16 Points: 13,259, Level: 16

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - February 9th 2012, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn K. View Post
Guys, The girls are killing us on poll responses...

You don't have to give the gory details, ... but VOTE.... reputations are at stake here
C'mon man, we already know the results BEFORE the voting: Guys masturbate more often than girls. What is there to be put on stake?

Even the current results say so:
  • On the girls' poll, the most-voted option is "a few times a WEEK," with about 10% voted on Never.
  • On the guys' poll, the most-voted option is "a few times a DAY," with aobut 5% voted on Never.

Conclusion: Guys masturbate about twice as many times as girls.

================================

On another note, looking at the guys' poll, I can't help but wonder . . . is it really possible to a guy to masturbate more than 5 times A DAY without turning into a zombie? I mean, seriously, 5 times? Darn, we should make this a challenge for all (males) or something. That sounds tough.

It's kind of funny how evolution/God/gods/Buddha/whatever made men like this. I mean, think about it: They (?) gave us a higher sexual desire, yet the girls are the ones who can go for longer and orgasm as many times as they want. We guys can only go for about 15 minutes before ejaculation, and ejaculate twice per sex/fap session. Me ish jealous!

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 790413 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!