Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shawn

Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - February 9th 2012, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digilodger View Post

C'mon man, we already know the results BEFORE the voting: Guys masturbate more often than girls. What is there to be put on stake?

Even the current results say so:
  • On the girls' poll, the most-voted option is "a few times a WEEK," with about 10% voted on Never.
  • On the guys' poll, the most-voted option is "a few times a DAY," with aobut 5% voted on Never.

Conclusion: Guys masturbate about twice as many times as girls.

================================

On another note, looking at the guys' poll, I can't help but wonder . . . is it really possible to a guy to masturbate more than 5 times A DAY without turning into a zombie? I mean, seriously, 5 times? Darn, we should make this a challenge for all (males) or something. That sounds tough.

It's kind of funny how evolution/God/gods/Buddha/whatever made men like this. I mean, think about it: They (?) gave us a higher sexual desire, yet the girls are the ones who can go for longer and orgasm as many times as they want. We guys can only go for about 15 minutes before ejaculation, and ejaculate twice per sex/fap session. Me ish jealous!

Really just a friendly rivalry since the guys are so outnumbered on here. And there was a point where a female posted here that the numbers showed we do it about the same. I knew that couldn't be right.

As for the 5 times, me and some of my friends have various personal one day records, but none of us are beatin 5 times a day regularly. And notice no one taking the poll claims 5 times a day regularly either. In my group of friends me and one other guy are on the high end..2-3 times a day, with 3 a common occurrence not a rarity. On the low end there's two who only do it once or twice a week.

I have Biology this year, and when you look at how we reproduce, the things you noted make sense.

Thanks for participating.

15 Straight - Loving Life - Love meeting new peeps - Want to help if I can

Girl: "My doctor says I can't have sex for a while."
Boy: "What does your dentist say?"
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 790413 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!