Thread: Giving up.
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
minniemouseprincess Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Giving up. - February 10th 2012, 02:17 AM

Sammie's right. Suicide solves nothing and makes nothing better. It makes things worse actually. You may not feel the effects of it afterwards but your family and friends do. And thats a kind of pain nobody should have to face. The loss would be a terrible one and one that they would never be able to forget or get past. People never forget when loved ones die. My friend lost her best friend not too long ago to illness and she still grieves for him everyday. I've seen her totally fall apart on his anniversary. And he died from illness...from suicide, I bet she'd be doing worse. Its hard regardless but you know. And you know what else? Not only do your family and friends really need you, what if there's someone else (maybe thats not even in your life yet) that will need you in the future? What if you were meant to save somebody else from suicide someday? What happens when you arent there? Death effects more than one life. Please, don't end yours. If you need help, get some. Tell someone how you are feeling, anyone that can help. That pretty much means any adult. You haven't fucked your life up babe, there's always time for your life to change. And I can bet you by the time your my age, it won't be the same it is now.