View Single Post
  (#288 (permalink)) Old
.Sarah. Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 12,492, Level: 16 Points: 12,492, Level: 16 Points: 12,492, Level: 16

Re: The Compliment Thread! - March 13th 2009, 01:58 PM

Okay, second attempt. The internet cable came out, first attempt. Blah. (Believe me blah was not the original word that was said mind. After this happened! )

Squeeee, get to compliment all you wonderful people. Here goes ..

Lee, seriously you amazing Lee. I know you have been struggling. But seriously you are a very strong person. And since you are, I know you can do anything you want to do. I believe in you.

Ellie you mean the world to me. End of, no buts or trying to change the subject over to me again. :P I mean it.

Bryden, pretty name by the way. Also, Ellie is right you are very pretty and stunning.

Brittney while I don't know you. I do know a 100% that you are a very caring and genuine person.

Alex, we don't know each other. How can this be? Since your such an awesome kind guy. Don't change okay?

Bri your my strong fighter. End of.

Anna, your you. So that means your fantastic and all that jazz. Seriously, you rock!

Jaymi, I see you round the forums quite a bit. And this I like. So keep up the good work okay.

Marie! You deserve only good to happen to you because your such a decent girl.

Amanda I am glad we have started talking. As you are a really kind caring gentle person.

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. - Harry Potter

"It is important to fight, and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated."
- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumblordore