View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
rockerbabe12292 Offline
The One and Only
Average Joe

Name: Jocie Oeser

Points: 11,346, Level: 15 Points: 11,346, Level: 15 Points: 11,346, Level: 15

meh, religion. . .its a bit long, but read it for me. - March 13th 2009, 07:48 PM

when i was young i used to be very christian, most children that grow up in a christian home are. when i got older and started learning about different religions in school i realized that all these religions started basically the same way. they all had books or texts that told them what to believe in, they had a god, goddess, or some form of higher divine power, and it made me think. how was i supposed to know which one is right and which one is wrong? each religion says that you're supposed to believe in that one and the other are wrong. since then i've had growing doubt to the point that i dont believe in anything anymore. sometimes i think religion was just created to give people hope and something to live for, and a reason not to kill yourself. I want to believe in something. I want to have strong faith in something, and know that it exists and more or less have something like that to live for. but im the type of person that requires proof, i never believed in santa when i was a child either. perhaps someone could help me find my faith. . .in something. i dont know how you're supposed to respond to this, but some advice and insight would help, maybe some personal experiences. thanx a bunch.

RIP JESSIE, JACK, & DAVID <3

CJM <3 UNTIL THE END OF TIME

<3 JOCIE

http://www.theblogofjocie.blogspot.com