View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Audree elizabeth Mccray Offline
Audree Elizabeth McCray
Not a n00b

Name: Audree

Unhappy i cutt becuase of being abused and becuase ive lost so many - February 17th 2012, 09:07 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

my crush found out i cutt lastnight and he threathed to cutt he got his blade and keept saying I do care about you and I love you and if you cut I will cut my vains and bleed out(4:42pm) ill cut your name into me if I have to(4:45pm) okie, stop cutting for me... if you cut again I will bleed out(4:51pm)
I dont know.... my blade is right in front of me :/(4:59pm) Okay only because I love you(5:00pm)

i picked my blade up and cutt his name into my left arm and a heart and i aaint telling him becase i love him more then life hes sweet and i love him
THIS IS A PEOM I WROTE
pain is the sweet-bitter taste life offers when were created when we fall the pain feels bitter-sweet to me so dose cutting think im stupied a slut anything i dont care what anyone thinks of me at this piont

<3 AngelsAndDemons <3
  Send a message via Yahoo to Audree elizabeth Mccray