Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): My family is falling apart
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Cloud11 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: My family is falling apart - February 23rd 2012, 02:22 AM

Ummm your not selfish at all! You were going a present ( I get a present for someone on their birthday all the time, no your dad just doesn't want to face and own up to the face that he has a temper and a bad one at that. Do not feelbad about your sister or brother, becasue if your dad treated you like that then I believe your mother must of known that he might treat your brother and sister like that in a fit of rage also. But it sounds more like your dad understands males better than females , and therefore thinks it's okay to harm you. Just think what would of happen if you hit your head not on a wall but on a picture frame ( the glass would or cut up your face).
You are NOT to blame ok, unless you have a remote control that can control want your father does than your not at fault, that HE decided to raise his hand and lose control. So to fix things is simple talk with your mom tell her your sorry for upseting dad, and ask her if she is mad at you ( she might not be).
And for you father, anger management should help him, and maybe after he finishes( it takes about 2-6 months) he can rejoin the family.