View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Flavalicious Offline
100% Coffee addict
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Felis

Points: 8,187, Level: 13 Points: 8,187, Level: 13 Points: 8,187, Level: 13

Re: Girlfriend hooked up with someone on break now shes running back to me? - February 26th 2012, 12:08 AM

I think she's just not mature enough reading from what you posted there and still need to learn many things. You should give her some times to learn and grow up and if you love her you should be there as well helping her with this whole issue.

About the hooking up with guys thing.. is she close with her friends she went party with? Because if they're best friends there might be big chances that all this time when your girlfriend talked with them, they implanted the wrong idea into her mind, only God knows what.

I mean both of you are on a break for a better relationship not really breaking up because the relationship is hopeless. And if they're actually good friends to her, they won't be ruining her thoughts with all those "being single" stuffs into her head including it's okay to hook up with other guys.

From my experiences, sometimes girl friends aren't always good u see. There are girls out there that are sane, can see things clearly and actually able to help their best friends out but at the same time, there are some friends who just try to add up some fire to their friends' problems. When things go worse, without looking at the whole problem, they just blame the friend's boyfriend for things and told her to do crazy things. So yea..