~Mr. Self Destruct~ Offline
Visionary
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Matt

Points: 12,802, Level: 16 Points: 12,802, Level: 16 Points: 12,802, Level: 16

Re: Religion vs. Fairy Tales - February 26th 2012, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
I knew what I was going to read when I opened this thread, and I was right. Self-righetous atheists mobbing the few Christians here who dare to be so and who do their best to respond to any questions asked about their religion.

Seriously guys? Seriously? Do we have nothing better to do? These threads are all the same. OP makes a criticism of Christianity, poster 2 and 3 come in and agree. Then Megan does her respond to the best of her knowledge as a christian, then OP, posters 2, 3, 4 and 5 all pick apart every single word of her post and metaphorically beat her over the head with it.

Can we try and be a bit more classy? It always ends this way. OP criticises Christianity, Megan responds as best she can, thread turns into a circlejerk of atheists.
If we can't debate what is the point of this forum? So people can have everyone agree with them and create some absolutely deceitful sense of euphoria?
No, if someone says something unfounded I'll pick them up on it. That doesn't mean I'm a bad person or that I dislike the poster on a personal basis. It means I participated in a debate.

One million miles away...
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 813636 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!